CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Our monthly workshops are aimed to educate first time buyers about purchasing a home. We will be providing information on the purchase process and hopefully making it less daunting. We will be giving you useful tips and pointing out pitfalls you should avoid. And all for free!
We will be covering the following topics:
– Getting the cash together
– The banks, the brokers and the special deals
– Assistance from family and avoiding a tax liability
– Understanding the Market
– New v second hand properties
– Auction v Private Treaty purchase
– Sale by owner or sale by bank
– Cash Purchase v Mortgage Backed Purchase
– Entering the Market
– The agents, the bidding, the bargains
– Buyer Beware!
– You’re on your own! The agent is not your friend..
– Surveys and checks
– Talk to your neighbours!
– Getting the deal done
– Lining up “your ducks”
– The legal process
– The financial process
– Bank Conditions
– Understanding “all sums due” mortgages
– Certificates of Title, our responsibility to your bank
There will be a question and answer session at the end where you can ask all the questions you like!
Here’s what people who attended our last workshops had to say:
“Many thanks for the workshop, a great tool to learn how to buy in Ireland” – COL
“Very informative and interesting workshop. Highly recommended for all first time buyers.” – SB
“I learned so much!” – ML
“I’m so really glad I went along!” – PO’R
“I finally wanted to say thanks you for the helpful and comprehensive First Time Buyer workshop. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is in the same boat as me!” TA
If you are interested in coming along we would love to see you. Even if you are not interested in coming along, you may have family or friends who may like to attend. You don’t need to be in the market right now but by attending you will have banked the knowledge for when you are ready to make that move.
The workshop is open to anyone, it’s free, but places are limited to ensure the quality of the experience.
Just click the following link to reserve a place! https://
If you can’t make this workshop but would like to know about upcoming workshops, just click the following link – we will keep you posted.